The recent growth of concierge medicine has given many people an opportunity to re-think their standards for healthcare. Dr. Enelow provides personal care and builds long-lasting relationships with every patient.Read More
Dr. Enelow has a particular interest in preventative health, including prevention of cardiovascular disease and early detection and prevention of cancer. Don’t put off what can be done today—call Dr. Enelow for an introduction.Read More
Dr. Enelow is an award-winning doctor with decades of experience. He has conducted industry-leading clinical research and has been named a three-time winner of Washingtonian Magazine’s Top Doctor of Internal Medicine.Read More
Washington, DC Internist
DC-Area Internal Medicine & Small Medical Practice
Today’s healthcare industry is extremely fragmented. This fragmentation often means patients wait weeks or months to get a doctor's appointment or end up in the emergency room when they can't be seen promptly. They often end up shuffled from doctor to doctor, with no single doctor who knows their medical history well, making a Washington, DC internist the best healthcare option for them.
The solution? Concierge care from Dr. Robert Enelow, an award-winning Washington, DC internist.
The Benefits of Concierge Medicine
Concierge medicine provides many benefits, no matter what your age or medical needs.
- NO ANNUAL RETAINER
- Same day or next day appointments
- Minimum appointment time is 30 minutes
- Dr. Enelow does NOT accept insurance
Fees: Unlike most Concierge physicians, Dr. Enelow does NOT charge an annual retainer. The first comprehensive visit is approximately $900 – $1,200, depending on your visit and medical needs. Most 30-minute visits are $195-$295.
Filing Insurance Claims: Our office files all of your claims to your insurance company for reimbursement.
Internist for Foggy Bottom, Dupont Circle & Georgetown Patients
Most patients think of a personalized healthcare options as a lost patient-doctor relationship. Days of personalized, at-home doctor visits seem reminiscent of the past.
But did you know that you can receive the same personalized care from a Washington, DC internist like Dr. Enelow? In fact, having an internist in Washington, DC and the Northern Virginia area is growing in popularity. Your own primary care provider puts a personal touch to an otherwise impersonal industry.
An internist offers you—the patient—many benefits you simply won’t experience visiting other doctor’s offices or hospitals in the DC-Area. You receive high-quality medical care when you need it. Patients of Dr. Enelow can expect:
- A long term, trusting, doctor-patient relationship
- Comprehensive patient visits whenever needed
- Personalized concierge care
- On time appointments with an extended appointment option
- No wait to schedule appointments
- Direct communication with Dr. Enelow, an award-winning Washington, DC internist
What to Expect from Dr. Enelow
- Contacting Dr. Enelow – Call Dr. Enelow at 202-728-9630 or email Dr. Enelow to schedule an appointment.
- Appointment – As one of the top Washington, DC internists, Dr. Enelow will meet with you to discuss and diagnose your medical needs. You’ll never feel rushed or unimportant, and Dr. Enelow takes great pride in providing every single patient the highest-quality of care possible.
- Payment – Dr. Enelow does not charge an annual retainer fee and does not accept insurance. The first comprehensive visit is approximately $800 – $1,100, depending on your visit and medical needs. Most 30-minute visits are $250 – $400.
- Filing Insurance Claims – Our office files all of your claims to your insurance company for reimbursement.
Learn more about Dr. Enelow, a top internist in Washington, DC and why he’s been voted Top Doctor by the The Washingtonian.
A Personalized Primary Care Physician in the DC Area
Dr. Enelow specializes in preventative health and primary care in Washington, DC and the Northern Virginia area. Practicing medicine in the DC area for more than 15 years, Dr. Enelow will work with you to prevent the onset of various genetic diseases caused by an unhealthy or sedentary lifestyle. This includes:
- Cardiovascular disease
- Chronic respiratory disease
- Unintentional injuries
- Infectious diseases
- And more
In addition to promoting a healthy lifestyle, Dr. Enelow also specializes in early detection and prevention of cancer in patients of all ages.
Call Dr. Enelow for an introductory conversation—202-728-9630.
Washington, DC Internal Medicine:
“Dr. E listens to me. He hears me. He never is rushed, he always takes the time to answer all of my questions.”-Julia Read More
Getting your health on the right track with a Washington, DC internist has never been easier.
For a medical introduction to Dr. Enelow, please email us below.