Internal Medicine in Washington, DC
Internists Treating Patients in the DC Area
Many adults don’t see the point in seeing a physician — or “internist” — on a regular basis. Having a relationship with a Washington, DC internist is important to keeping a clean bill of health—helping you spend your time doing whatever it is you enjoy most.
Internal medicine in Washington, DC is a medical specialty focusing on the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of adult diseases. Many DC primary care physicians specialize in internal medicine and practice at a wellness center. Dr. Robert S. Enelow offers concierge internal medicine in Washington, DC, so you can receive care at your convenience.
Dr. Enelow’s concierge internal medicine offers you the convenience of VIP treatment without paying an annual retainer. Dr. Enelow does not accept insurance. Payment is due at time of service. His office will file the paperwork for possible reimbursement with your insurance company.
Call Dr. Enelow at 202-728-9630 or contact him on the web for an introductory conversation.
What Does an Internist Do?
An internist’s role is to “see the big picture” — focusing on both your mental health and physical health needs. That’s a lot of responsibility for one person, which is why Dr. Enelow helps coordinate your care.
When it’s time to visit an internist in Washington, DC, Dr. Enelow helps you navigate the maze of medical specialists and sub-specialists.
This requires an active partnership between you and your doctor, and Dr. Enelow is here to help you improve your well-being.
Is Internal Medicine in Washington, DC Necessary?
Many adults in the Maryland, Washington, DC and Northern Virginia area think a concierge internist is unnecessary. Why pay an annual retainer fee for the sole purpose of an annual checkup?
Unlike other internal medicine practices Washington, DC, Dr. Enelow does not charge an annual retainer fee.
This means you’ll never pay just to have direct access to your doctor when you need it — and especially when you don’t. As Maryland, Washington, DC and Northern Virginia’s internist, Dr. Enelow is here to help you improve your health and guide you throughout your medical journey.
Concierge internal medicine from Dr. Enelow address all your health needs, such as:
- Serving as your advocate and keeper of all medical records and healthcare decisions
- Providing any necessary vaccinations
- Referring appointments to specialist doctors
- Performing routine physicals (employment and preventative care)
- Maintaining a long-term perspective for your health
- Evaluating and recommending medical care based on risk factors and personal and family health history
Top Internist in Washington, DC
Internal medicine provides many benefits, no matter what your age or medical needs. Patients of Dr. Enelow can always expect:
- NO ANNUAL RETAINER
- Same day or next day appointments
- No rushed appointmentsi real
- Personal healthcare wellness plans
- Limited patients
- Direct contact to Dr. Enelow’s personal e-mail
Award-Winning Internist in DC
MEET ROBERT S. ENELOW, MD
Dr. Enelow is an award-winning internist in the DC area who works with patients throughout the Maryland, Washington, DC and Northern Virginia. He has led clinical research in vaccines and vaccination protocols in addition to his clinical research on cardiovascular disease.
- Washingtonian Magazine, Top Doctor, Internal Medicine (2012, 2014, 2015)
- Georgetown University Medical School Teacher of the Year, D.C. General Hospital (1992)
Dr. Enelow sets the standard for internal medicine in Washingotn, DC and the DMV area.
If you’d like to learn more about Dr. Enelow and to schedule an introductory conversation call 202-728-9630.
What to Expect from Dr. Enelow
- Contacting Dr. Enelow – Call Dr. Enelow at 202-728-9630 or email Dr. Enelow to schedule an appointment.
- Appointment – As one of the top Washington, DC internists, Dr. Enelow will meet with you to discuss and diagnose your medical needs. You’ll never feel rushed or unimportant, and Dr. Enelow takes great pride in providing every single patient the highest-quality of care possible.
- Payment – Dr. Enelow does not charge an annual retainer fee and does not accept insurance. The first comprehensive visit is approximately $800 – $1,100, depending on your visit and medical needs. Most 30-minute visits are $250 – $400.
- Filing Insurance Claims – Our office files all of your claims to your insurance company for reimbursement.
Schedule an Introductory Conversation With Dr. Enelow
Dr. Enelow’s top priority is the well-being of his patients, which is why Dr. Enelow always offers extended appointments for all patients and personalized concierge medicine at your convenience.
Fill out a contact form or call Dr. Enelow directly at 202-728-9630 for a appointment.
Email Dr. EnelowUse the form below to email Dr. Enelow directly!
“Dr. E listens to me. He hears me. He never is rushed, he always takes the time to answer all of my questions.”-Julia Read More