Washington, DC Primary Care Physician
Primary Care Physician in Washington, DC
Many DC residents don’t have a primary care physician. Even if you are very busy or very healthy, it is important to have a Washington, DC primary care physician who knows you. Often it can take weeks or months to get an appointment with a primary care doctor, which has continued to become an ever-larger problem
A primary care physician in Washington, DC helps keep you out of the hospital and keeps your medical conditions under control. A DC-area primary care physician may also detect potentially serious conditions in their early stages, when they are more easily treated.
An easy alternative to waiting months for an appointment is “concierge primary care.” A concierge primary care physician provides the same medical services as any other primary care provider, but at your convenience.
If you live in the Washington, DC or Northern Virginia area and would like an appointment with Dr. Enelow, an award-winning primary care physician and Washington, DC internist, schedule a visit today.
Washington, DC Internist & Primary Care Provider
Dr. Enelow is an award-winning primary care physician in Washington, DC with decades of experience in patient care. With industry-leading clinical research in vaccines, vaccination protocols, and cardiovascular disease.
Some of Dr. Enelow’s medical awards include:
- Georgetown University Medical School Teacher of the Year, D.C. General Hospital (1992)
- Washingtonian Magazine, Top Doctor, Internal Medicine (2012, 2014, 2015)
What to Expect from Dr. Enelow
- Contacting Dr. Enelow – Call Dr. Enelow at 202-728-9630 or email Dr. Enelow to schedule an appointment.
- Appointment – As one of the top Washington, DC internists, Dr. Enelow will meet with you to discuss and diagnose your medical needs. You’ll never feel rushed or unimportant, and Dr. Enelow takes great pride in providing every single patient the highest-quality of care possible.
- Payment – Dr. Enelow does not charge an annual retainer fee and does not accept insurance. The first comprehensive visit is approximately $800 – $1,100, depending on your visit and medical needs. Most 30-minute visits are $250 – $400.
- Filing Insurance Claims – Our office files all of your claims to your insurance company for reimbursement.
Primary Care from a Top Doctor
For those thinking a concierge primary care physician in Washington, DC is too expensive, remember that nothing is more important than your health. Dr. Enelow and his staff believe in providing the highest quality of primary care services to their patients in the DMV. Also, Dr. Enelow provides concierge primary care services without an annual retainer.
There’s nothing more important to you than your physical and emotional well-being. That’s why with Dr. Enelow as your concierge primary care physician in Washington, DC, you can enjoy the benefits of personalized healthcare.
You’ll also never wait to see Dr. Enelow. He offers same day or next day appointments and you’ll always have direct access to him via phone and email.
Dr. Enelow’s Primary Care Services
Dr. Enelow’s primary care services in the DC and Northern Virginia area help to prevent the onset of various diseases caused by an unhealthy or sedentary lifestyle.
Dr. Enelow’s primary care services include:
- Cardiovascular disease treatment
- Blood pressure management
- Diagnostic testing
- Chronic respiratory disease treatment
- Depression, anxiety and insomnia treatment
- Diabetes treatment (including pre-diabetes testing)
- Genetic testing
- Bone densitometry (DEXA scans)
- Cancer screening
- Cholesterol management
- Weight management and weight loss
- And more
Why Dr. Enelow?
Concierge medicine provides many benefits, no matter what your age or medical needs. Patients of Dr. Enelow can always expect:
- No annual retainer
- Same day or next day appointments
- No rushed appointments
- Personal healthcare wellness plans
- Limited patients
- Direct contact to Dr. Enelow’s phone and email
Washington, DC Primary Care Physician
Dr. Enelow is an award-winning primary care physician in Washington, DC. Seeing patients from Dupont Circle, Georgetown, Foggy Bottom, and the entire DC-area, Dr. Enelow ensures your medical needs are treated properly and efficiently. For an in-person or over-the-phone appointment with Dr. Enelow, call 202-728-9630. We’d be happy to listen to your needs and set up a time that works best for you today or tomorrow.
*Dr. Enelow does not accept insurance. Payment is due at time of service. His office will file the paperwork for possible reimbursement with your insurance company.
Email Dr. EnelowUse the form below to email Dr. Enelow directly!
“Dr Enelow always keeps in touch with me. He returns my phone calls; he answers my e-mails. I never feel like my phone call is an imposition”-Daniel Read More