Internal Medicine in Foggy Bottom (DC)
Personalized Internal Medicine from Dr. Robert Enelow
Today’s healthcare industry seemingly changes year after year. The fragmented medical system often means patients wait hours in an emergency room or the lobby at urgent care before seeing a doctor—only to spend more time waiting to see the second or third doctor before receiving a diagnosis.
The solution? Dr. Robert S. Enelow, an award-winning internist practicing internal medicine in Foggy Bottom (DC).
What Is an Internist?
An internist is someone who practices internal medicine and is specialized in many types of healthcare. For example, an internist diagnoses and treats the most common and the most rare diseases. An internist can also provide customized treatment plans for overweight individuals and even those who want to make their active lifestyle healthier.
Foggy Bottom’s Trusted Internist
Most patients think personalized healthcare as a thing of the past. Days of at-home doctor visits seem reminiscent of yesterday. But did you know that you can receive the same personalized primary care from an internist in Foggy Bottom? In fact, visiting an internal medicine practice in Foggy Bottom or the DC-area has now become standard practice for patients on the go.
Take a break from the hustle and bustle and re-evaluate your healthcare provider, you won’t be disappointed! Dr. Robert Enelow puts a personal touch to an otherwise impersonal industry.
Internal medicine offers you—the patient—many benefits you simply won’t experience visiting other doctor’s offices or hospitals. You receive high-quality medical care when you need it. Patients of Dr. Enelow can expect:
- A long term, trusting, doctor-patient relationship
- Comprehensive patient visits whenever needed
- Personalized concierge care
- On time appointments with an extended appointment option
- No wait to schedule appointments
- Direct communication with Dr. Enelow
- NO ANNUAL RETAINER FEE
Why Choose Dr. Enelow for Your Foggy Bottom Internal Medicine Needs?
What sets Dr. Enelow apart from other internists and primary care physicians? In order to be as personable and available as possible, Dr. Enelow personally returns all of his patients’ phone calls.
You’ll also never pay an annual retainer fee. Unlike other internists who charge hundreds if not thousands of dollars to provide you with your basic medical needs, Dr. Enelow only charges for the visits you schedule.
Dr. Enelow does not accept insurance. Payment is due at time of service. His office will file the paperwork for possible reimbursement with your insurance company.
What to Expect from Dr. Enelow
- Contacting Dr. Enelow – Call Dr. Enelow at 202-728-9630 or email Dr. Enelow to schedule an appointment.
- Appointment – As one of the top Washington, DC internists, Dr. Enelow will meet with you to discuss and diagnose your medical needs. You’ll never feel rushed or unimportant, and Dr. Enelow takes great pride in providing every single patient the highest-quality of care possible.
- Payment – Dr. Enelow does not charge an annual retainer fee and does not accept insurance. The first comprehensive visit is approximately $800 – $1,100, depending on your visit and medical needs. Most 30-minute visits are $250 – $400.
- Filing Insurance Claims – Our office files all of your claims to your insurance company for reimbursement.
Primary Care Physician in Foggy Bottom
Dr. Enelow specializes in preventative healthcare and primary care in the Foggy Bottom area. Practicing medicine in Foggy Bottom since 2009, Dr. Enelow will work with you to prevent the onset of various genetic diseases caused by an unhealthy or sedentary lifestyle. This includes:
- Cardiovascular disease
- Chronic respiratory disease
- Diabetes prevention and control
- Infectious diseases
- Weight management
- Weight loss
- And more
In addition to promoting a healthy lifestyle, Dr. Enelow also specializes in early detection and prevention of cancer in patients of all ages.
Email Dr. Enelow Today
Don’t wait until it’s too late. Email Dr. Enelow to schedule an introductory conversation about your medical needs.
Email Dr. EnelowUse the form below to email Dr. Enelow directly!
“Dr. E listens to me. He hears me. He never is rushed, he always takes the time to answer all of my questions.”-Julia Read More